Iron Forged is growing and looking for our next professional coach.
Our ideal candidate is committed to a professional career in coaching. More importantly, we seek a coach who is passionate about helping others realize the transformative potential of fitness and who has experience coaching individuals with varied skill and fitness profiles.
The ideal candidate brings value to group classes, personal training, and the coaching team by generously sharing their expertise and knowledge with others, and s/he routinely invests in their personal and professional development though continuing education practices
Fitness Coach “Role”
- To produce life-changing results to personal members. To help personal members build long-lasting habits, achieve their goals, learn to how sustain a healthy lifestyle outside of the gym, and grow as people. To provide a world-class group fitness class experience and lead by example in a Iron Forged Athletics.
- Referral/Lead Generation
- Retain Clients/Growth as Coach
- Individual Coaching/Personal Training/Group Class
- Pay largely based on personal/class clients at Iron Forged Athletics.
- Unlimited earning potential (18-100K+)
- Free gym membership.
- Flexible schedule.
- Reimbursement/support for continuing education.
Coaching classes, personal training/assessment, program design/online coaching, administration duties. Referral based leads. Experience an asset.
- Active Fitness Certification – (CSCS, CF-L1 etc.)
- CPR Certified
- Must be able to coach group classes, in addition to taking on personal training clients
- Must have a growth mindset and read a self-development book at least once a month
- Must have 1-2 years of coaching or personal training experience
- Must practice healthy fitness and nutrition habits
- Must NOT be an asshole
- Must NOT do this as a hobby
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- Marketing/Sales experience – Being Social Media savvy is all the rage!
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (or higher) credentials.
- Degree in exercise science or a related field.
- Personal Trainer credentials, such as CSCS, ACE, ACSM, ISSM, or NASM.
- Other training certifications, such as USAW coaching certifications, Catalyst Athletics Weightlifting Coach certifications, Precision Nutrition certifications, FMS certifications, etc.
We provide our professional coaches the opportunity to grow a compensation that is livable, and respectable. Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
In your cover letter, please address the following questions:
- Why do you feel you are a perfect fit for this position?
- How do you think you will add value to our clients?
- What are your core values? Please provide examples of how these values influence your approach to coaching/training as well as life more broadly.
Iron Forged Athletics
Address: 385 Winslow St, Fayetteville, NC 28301
Gym: On the corner of Winslow & Blount Street. Our 11,000 sq ft facility is Fayetteville's premier coaching & fitness center.
Phone: (910) 483-3815
CONTACT US TODAY!