In order to protect our business and ensure the safety of our members health and wellness, we must implement certain changes moving forward. We ask for your patience and understanding while we move forward these next few weeks. As a small business we depend on our members continued support during times that are out of our control.
Please watch this video by clicking on the link below to find out about the temporary changes moving forward concerning Covid-19 and what we’re doing at IFA, to keep our community safe.
Here are a few of the immediate changes …
- Make sure you have downloaded the PushPress Members App.
- Parents must register ahead of time for Childcare.
We are limiting each block to 6 kids. First come, first serve. Link to register is below.
- We are offering a 5:30 & 9:30AM & 4:00pm & 5:30pm CrossFit class. We are limiting each class to 12 athletes. Please reserve your spot thru PushPress App
- Childcare is from 4-5:10pm and 5:30-6:40pm. This window allows us to clean the room and prepare for the next block. Link to register is below.
- All Speciality classes (Move45, Kids & Youth fitness) remain the same. We will limit these classes to 10 athletes.
- Open Gym access is closed to CrossFit members.
Only individuals with 24-hour may use Open Gym.
- Afternoon Open Gym will be limited to only 6 athletes each 75 min block. 4-5:15; 5:15-6:30. 6:30-7:45pm.
Athletes can reserve there spot thru the PushPress App and must sign-in upon arrival.
- We are temporary suspending outside guests and drop-ins use of the facility. Priority is given to our members.
- If you need to take time away from the gym, we ask that you put your account on hold for 30-90 days rather than cancel your membership.
- We are working on offering a virtual workout for you to do at home if you cannot make it into the gym.
Please reach out to us with any questions or concern.
Deb, Operations Manager
Jordan & Rachael, Owners.
Deb, Operations Manger