IFA Member Appreciation Night
THIS Saturday @ 6pm Myrtle Beach Pelicans @ Fayetteville Woodpeckers 6PM Segra Stadium – Downtown Fayetteville
- August 3rd – 6pm; Tickets $3.00
- Sign up in the lobby
- Please pick up your tickets NO LATER than Saturday morning after class.
IFA Community WOD – 10 August at 10:00
Here’s your chance to bring a friend to IFA, because our community loves new faces! If they can’t make it that is okay! Give us a call and we can set up a FREE 1 on 1 Intro session with a coach on their schedule.
August 17th, 9am-12pm
$15/IFA member & $35/non-IFA Members
Taught by Coach Puja. As a gold medal winner at The Royal Canadian Henley Regatta, Canadian National Championships, and New York State Championship. Along with top finishes in Scholastic National Championships, and Head Of The Charles and University of Tulsa D1 Rower Coach Puja is THE EXPERT on rowing. She will be teaching the following topics.
- How to pace your piece
- Learning your stroke to increase efficiency and power
- How to read the rower monitor
- Proper Warm Ups, & Drills
- Mind and Body Awareness On Your Rower
- Please sign in your children before using the kids room. Failure to do so will result in loss of childcare and/or additional fee.
- Please do not send food into the kid’s room. To keep the creepy crawlies out we need to keep the food out.
- Please be respectful of the other parents using the childcare room. We ask that you pick up your child(ren) no later then 10 minutes AFTER class ends.